Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome to Budding Baker

Welcome to the world of budding baker. Here I share my journey of making my/others' life sweeter. This is a small corner of the cyberspace which I call my own and this is where I write about the adventures and the occasional disasters.

The world of baking opened its doors to me quite accidentally. But it has been amazing so far. Learnt basics of baking from Monika Manchanda, gingerly started experimenting few months back with Kanchan. After postponing the buying decision for quite a few months, finally bought an OTG and set out baking the muffins, cakes and breads which I was lusting after from the amazing home bakers' blogs.

Why am I writing a blog? When there are amazing food bloggers out there, what difference is one more food blog going to make? I don't know. Honestly. I want to share the stories, the bakes and the experiences. Just a chronicle. So here I am, making an effort at blogging the stuff I bake. I am by no means a food stylist or a food photographer. Neither do I have the aptitude nor the patience required. Hence, kindly adjust :-D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment